PROFILE OF OUR GREAT PARTY
A. Our Party
Masses Movement of Nigeria (MMN) is a registered political party under the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It became registered formally by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on the 3rd day of December, 2002 with the Certificate of Registration to carry on the business of political and democratic activities not limited to canvassing for votes from eligible Nigerians being utilized by qualified Nigerians to seek elective offices and other related activities at its National Secretariat Office and State Chapter Offices now being dotted across the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
B. Our Party Motto and Slogan
The Motto of the Masses Movement of Nigeria (MMN) is “Peace Unity and Justice” while its Slogan is “Up Masses - Progress” “Progress - Up Masses” with clenched fist raised up.
C. Our Party’s National Office Address
“Masses Movement House”;
House 12, 35 Road, Federal Housing Authority Estate,
Lugbe, Off Airport Road,
D. Our Party’s National Officers with their telephone contacts
1. National Chairman – Barrister Idreez A. Alabi – 08023178131; 08022498863.
2. National Secretary General – Mallam Issa Dan Sarki – 08034174015; 07041764430.
3. National Treasurer – Prince Abdullahi S. Yahaya – 08099658843; 08051333552.
4. National Financial Secretary – Reverend Kofi Emmanuel – 08067081314.
5. National Publicity Secretary – Hon. Adekunle Joseph Kehinde – 07032685046.
6. National Organizing Sec – Engineer Charles O. Adekogbe – 08023198536; 08056064058.
7. National Women Leader – Ms Toyin Asakemi Atalabi – 0805273088.
Currently we have presence in twenty-one (21) states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and are still working ahead,
our party belonged to several collaborative progressive bodies with a view to achieving the very desired change come 2011.
E. Our Party’s State Chapters With State Chairmen’s telephone contacts
My Political Vision for Nigeria:
We are a political party of an idea for Peace, Unity and Justice.